Saturday, February 25, 2017

Extraterrestrial Life Exists, What Now?



For many years now I have been observing Alien craft in the skies at night. Confirmation of identification is only possible if (a) they change direction, or (b) if there are more than one travelling together. Satellites do not change direction abruptly at right angles, & satellites do not travel in numbers as far as I know. I have only seen one Alien craft in daylight, & that was about 30 years ago here where I live, & the craft was only about 50 meters away. Observation of the craft I have seen so far has shown me that they do not slow to change direction, not do they bank or curve like our aircraft, They simply change direction. I saw two do this, one travelling behind the other. Both going west, & suddenly they were going south. Almost as if they were following a grid pattern.
The one I saw up close made no sound when it finally moved. I have no idea how long it had been observing me & my young son. If my son had not spotted the reflection in the water, we would not have known it was there above the trees & slightly to the south of us. Shortly after we noticed this craft, it started to move, but went around us rather than going directly over us. It moved very slowly, but I have seen others that left an area in what I can only explain as being a flash. Not a flash from any external engine, but simply a flash of light. The same light that allowed me to observe its movements, being the reflection from what I have always assumed was the sun’s rays somewhere further round the earth. From what I have seen I believe the shape of some of these craft are indeed a shallow saucer shape. The suns reflection from the one I saw in daylight was literally dazzling & blocking out much of the shape under & over the craft.
So now comes the questions, do they have some objective beyond observing us? How many races of these Aliens are there? They are technically advanced far beyond anything that we could imagine going by the observation of their flying craft. I have seen nothing to make me think that they are anything but friendly, & I sincerely hope that some moron out there with a gun, should he get as close as I did, does not shoot at them!
Anyway, something to think about.
Keith.


No comments:

Post a Comment