Monday, October 5, 2015

Non Electric Workshop.

I took over the old cottage for my workshop because (A) I needed more room, and (B) there is a bees hive in the old workshop!!!
However, some of my grown family want to move back home to the forest, so I will have to get the new garage built & move my workshop yet again. All in a good cause. 

Just thought I would share some of the equipment I have managed to collect for off grid living and in preparation for TEOTWAWKI.

Treadle grindstone.

18th century post vice.

Post of post vice set into wooden floor.

Geared hand drill.

Large Bench drill.

Small bench drill.



I have since acquired a hand operated bench mounted grindstone, and a wood lath. The wood lath I will be converting to pole power instead of electric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment