Thursday, March 24, 2016

Australian Gun Owners Fail To Support Each Other!!!



Well I guess all you gun owners better go out & purchase a bow, because if we can not be bothered to support each other in fighting gun control then we ARE GOING TO LOSE OUR GUNS!
I posted this petition about a month or so ago, & last time I looked, all I had was 262 signatures!!! 262; how many gun owners are there in Australia?
I advertised this petition on gun forums on Facebook, & on popular media outlets on the net, & 262 signatures is all I got. If this is any indication of how much we care about keeping our guns, then we are already lost. Oh but I forgot, SHE'LL BE RIGHT MATE!
https://www.change.org/p/members-of-the-legislative-assembly-of-new-south-wales-fair-and-sensible-firearms-legislation-for-muzzle-loader-users?recruiter=29128190&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

No comments:

Post a Comment